Longest pass video deadline extended
With it being Easter weekend and the beautiful weather, we have extended the deadline for submitting your longest pass video to Wednesday, April 15th at 4:00pm. Players, coaches and alumni are welcome to submit
- Grab your stick and get outside to record a 5-7 second video of yourself
- Have someone standing off screen pass you a white lacrosse ball from the right side of your body
- Once you catch the ball, do a trick of some sort and then pass the ball off screen to the left side of your body
- Email your video to firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not resize
- We will stitch together all the videos to make one long pass. The more participants, the longer the pass.
- Video should be recorded in vertical mode (portrait)
- Your video will be posted on our website and social media so please only submit if your parents approve this
GO MUSTANGS GO!!!